Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I change the nam my emails that I send out come in?

The emails that I send out to people are coming in my maiden name and that is not the name I am registered with. Please help me change this.How can I change the nam my emails that I send out come in?
You can change it in the Options menu.

1. Click on the ';Options'; link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.

2. When the options page opens, click on ';General Preferences.';

3. At the top of the page that opens, in the box across from ';From Name'; delete what you have and change the name to whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.

4. Go to the bottom of the page and click the ';Save'; button.How can I change the nam my emails that I send out come in?
Go to mail options, general preferences, and there is a box where you can type in what name you want people see.
go to my account and change it in your profile. then on mail.yahoo.com click options then general preferences. Change your display name.

No comments:

Post a Comment