Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I register to vote in the general election?

I am currently a University student who lives away from home. Whilst at university I completed a registering to vote form (in which I believe I requested to be registered at my home town). As I now spend much more of my time at university I wish to vote there. How do I go about changing this? If I register at my University City does it matter that I'm already registered at home?How do I register to vote in the general election?
All you have to do is contact the Local Authority where your university is and request that they register you to vote there instead of your home town.



Yes, it does mater, if you are registered at home you will not be able to vote where you are living now, if you contact the local authority now you may be able to change electoral roles. I think it may be to late though but its worth a try so 'Depechy vous'



ATB RedHow do I register to vote in the general election?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=register+to+vote+UK
  • become a dermatologist
  • blow out at the hair salon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment