Monday, December 12, 2011

My Yahoo account is registered in the UK and to GMT time. But, my emails carry PST time. How do I change thi?

My Yahoo account is registered in the UK (ie I have UK address with my profile) and thus, according to GMT timezone. However, when I send an email, the time (timezone) and date that the receiver sees noted in a PST time/timezone.



How do I change this? I've often had receivers be confused, and because of it they think I'm not based in the UK...My Yahoo account is registered in the UK and to GMT time. But, my emails carry PST time. How do I change thi?
Have you clicked on the British flag at the bottom of the Home page? I tried searching this in Help. A lot of websites promising to change the time came up. You could try this.My Yahoo account is registered in the UK and to GMT time. But, my emails carry PST time. How do I change thi?
Go to your account info page, you might have to get there through mail options now. Under account settings there is a place where you can change the time zone.



mail options %26gt; accounts %26gt; account settings %26gt; set language, site, time zone

No comments:

Post a Comment