Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i change who my domain name is registered with?

Hi folks, sorry if I鈥檓 a bit long winded but I鈥檓 in need of some help.



I recently registered a domain name with 123-reg as I have used them in the past and found them to be easy to use and very helpful. However I have now learned that things have changed and I鈥檓 very unhappy with the service and the support is non-existent. I also paid for a mailbox so I could have an email address with my domain name and it doesn't work at all. So therefore I am wondering if I can use a different company but keep the same domain name. I am not running a website at the moment but plan to in the future (so I registered the domain to save the name and get an email address). I need the email address at the moment so I can make some business contacts and get some information before I go into the world of business myself. I'm also kinda miffed as I鈥檝e had some business cards printed but now the email address is useless.



So basically I need to know if it is possible to keep this domain name (which I have paid for for 2 years) but change the company so I can get a better service, support and an email address that works. Plus after this I don't want to host my website with 123-reg.



If anyone could also recommend any good companies that I could change to I would be extremely grateful!



Thanks in advance to everyoneHow can i change who my domain name is registered with?
I use Streamline .... www.streamline.net .... you can move to whoever you like. Have a look at Streamline though 'cos I've used quite a few over the years and they're the best I've found for price and service.How can i change who my domain name is registered with?
When you are thinking domains, you are thinking of a unique name the the world will come to appreciate from yahoo. A domain name is a marketing address that you use to announce yourself to the world.

http://dnyahoo.blogspot.com/2009/07/look-at-domains-yahoo-provides.html
I've used 123-reg before, they are an absolute DISGRACE.



I currently use vs-hs.com Its a swedish company but good. You can transfer a domain to them, or any other of the registrants.
Any domain company will handle the move for you.



I use and am happy with godaddy.com
  • going to paint nails
  • beauty in eyes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment