Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change careers to become a financial adviser. I am a Registered Nurse with a bachelors degree (BSN).?

start studying for your Series 7 exam now. You can get a study manual from your local library. From there you can go for the more involved series.



Financial advising firms are ALWAYS willing to help you get these - they are always hiring.How do I change careers to become a financial adviser. I am a Registered Nurse with a bachelors degree (BSN).?
for one thing, you have to know how to handle finances, and i don't think that come's under nurseing.How do I change careers to become a financial adviser. I am a Registered Nurse with a bachelors degree (BSN).?
I don't know how old you are. Finance is serious descipline to learn and also to anchor career. It is possible, depends how much committed and hardworking you are. Ok. seriese 7 exam is good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment