Monday, December 12, 2011

Program, change tax in cash register??? xe-a203?

I have a cash register that need to have the tax charge adjusted. I lost the manual and i do not know how to change it or program it. Its a XE-A203Program, change tax in cash register??? xe-a203?
Contact the manufacturer of this machine to get the manual. next time put it in a safe place where you can find it.Program, change tax in cash register??? xe-a203?
I had a simplar problem a year back. I called around. Some people are nicer then others. I called http://www.registersonline.com.au and someone there was ncie enough to help me. Didn't even have to pay either heheh..



they might even be able to give you the Sharp XEA-203 manaual if you buy some paper rolls of them or something.
  • dems pushing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment