Monday, December 12, 2011

I hve registered 4 Master in Public Administration from Madras University ,Can I change it in to Politics?

I am pursuing it through distant education.Neither the study center nor the university Help desk havent a clear cut answer 2 it.Pls tell me how can change my Main subject in to Political science ?.Pls answer only if you hve authentic answers.I hve helped many in making good career decisions .I expect somebody would help me .

Thank YouI hve registered 4 Master in Public Administration from Madras University ,Can I change it in to Politics?
My dear friend to be frank , I dont know the real answer to your question.But i can suggest you one thing.From the word ';puplic administration'; and ';politics';,both are relating the same. And you need a clear cut clarification of ';what you really need?'; i.e ';certificate'; or ';certification';. For certificate I don know the answer.But for certification this can be an answer. And whatever the subjects you going to study the ideas are same.So let think of these issues.



All the bestI hve registered 4 Master in Public Administration from Madras University ,Can I change it in to Politics?
it would be wise if you could go to the university and check. or else you can enquire through some one you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment