Monday, December 12, 2011

On yahoo.com, how do you change your last name? When I registered here, I messed up.?

I put my nickname in the last name section, how do I change it? When people e-mail me, it sas to simon simie. HELP!On yahoo.com, how do you change your last name? When I registered here, I messed up.?
Sign back in and go to my account and change your profile info. You can change almost everything except your screen name.On yahoo.com, how do you change your last name? When I registered here, I messed up.?
Go to this page: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/acct/ho鈥?/a> Click on Account Information link. Sign into yahoo and then Click the edit button to the right of the ';Address/Contact Information'; heading. Change the information and click save when finished.
when you're using your Y! messngr, click Messenger, then account info, then a new page will appear and you can now modify your info... you will no longer be simon simie...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment