Monday, December 12, 2011

I bought an itouch second hand and want to change the name that appears when I sync it. Who knows how?

The previous owners name is in Settings and the sync screen. I cant figure out how to change it to my name. Ive registered the serial number with apple but am now stuck. Can anyone help?I bought an itouch second hand and want to change the name that appears when I sync it. Who knows how?
you have to restore the ipod... only way.. when u plug it in.. theres a little button saying restore.. you have to do it.. it'll delete all music, and apps that aren't on your comp... when you restore you must restore from new ipod .. not restore from backup.. you'll be asked this in the middle of the restoreI bought an itouch second hand and want to change the name that appears when I sync it. Who knows how?
if you are talking about the name on the itunes screen, just click on the name and change it on your computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment