Monday, December 12, 2011

I registered a person as spam by accident how do I change that option and allow them to contact me?

Not much more to say.I registered a person as spam by accident how do I change that option and allow them to contact me?
Click on OPTIONS... the BLOCK ADDRESSES. Find his address in your list contained in the box....hilite it...click on remove block



good luck I registered a person as spam by accident how do I change that option and allow them to contact me?
If it is going into your spam folder open one and click on Not Spam.

Or

Go to ';Options'; It is above your email

Click on ';Mail Options';

Click on ';Blocked Addresses';

Click on the Address you want to remove block

Click on ';Remove Block';

This should remove the block and allow it to start coming into your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment