Monday, December 12, 2011

Land registry???

I bought a house recently and am applying for a secured loan. The loan company have come abck to say that the house is still registered in the old owners name. I checked this with the solicitor and she said as I hadn't paid the solicitors fees yet they couldnt change it over until this was done. Its all paid now but how long will it take for the register to change to my name? Is there anything I can do to hurry it along, the soliciot isnt most forthcoming and says he will get around to it.Land registry???
You can phone the Land Registry Office and query this your self. You will find the number in Yellow Pages Or Directory Enquiries.Land registry???
Everything depends on the Solicitor. The Land Registry in Lytham St Annes Lancs will reply fairly quickly but chivvy the Solicitor

No comments:

Post a Comment