Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make an email where my domain is ';@email.com';?

Okay, so i cant remember my myspace password because i recently changed it. I registered with a fake email, so myspace sending the password to my email is pointless since that email doesnt exist. I was wonderng if there was any way for me to create an email with it being:



kaseysfakeemailaddress1991@email.com



Thats what I registered with and it obviously doesnt exist. Help would be nice! : )How to make an email where my domain is ';@email.com';?
The domain can't be changed because that specifies what server your e-mail account is on.



However, AOL had a service where you could specify your own domain, but I don't know if that option is still active.How to make an email where my domain is ';@email.com';?
You need a genuine domain name to receive emails. You then need a mail server to handle the emails.
You can't.



That was probably the first domain in use on the internet, lol.



You would have to go to http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-n鈥?/a> and pay a yearly fee for the right to use the domain name. It would come free email services most likely.



Your best bet is to find a domain that no one owns yet and buy it.



Never use a fake email address unless you know you'll never to get email from whatever site you use it on. Your Myspace account it pretty much gone if you can't remember the password.



email.com and .net are taken on the AOL eAddress service. no luck there either.



Also whoever owns the email.com domain, has your myspace password now.
Go to www.google.com, and search for this



AOL My eAddress.



Ot lets you make an e-mail address that would be like the followiing:



yourname@whateveryouwant.com



Where it says yourname, your write anything, and where it says whateveryouwant, you write anything you want.



The only other thing is that you need to have a cell phone that can receive text massages.
i know gmail lets you do that stuff. with out the website, i dont know how to do it anymore.





www.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment