Friday, November 19, 2010

EBay Help...Please, How do I change the PayPal account for my registered seller eBay account?

Hi everyone, I have two paypal accounts and I want to change the PayPal account I initially registered to eBay, to another PayPal account. Basically, this means switching the PayPal account for the exact same eBay account. Please help and be detailed cos I'm lost. Thanks for everything...EBay Help...Please, How do I change the PayPal account for my registered seller eBay account?
You have to go to paypal.com click profile, then change ebay settings and remove this paypal from connecting to ebay. Then go to the paypal account that you want ebay to use and go to profile and click ebay settings, type in the user ID that's registered to your ebay. That should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment