Friday, November 19, 2010

How could I make my e-mail adress unavaliable?

I want to make another e-mail adress but I'm registered in many forums with my old one. I want to change it and register with my new adress. How?How could I make my e-mail adress unavaliable?
Web-based addresses cannot be made unavailable. Once you make your new address, you would have to change the profiles of each forum you belong to in order to show your new address.How could I make my e-mail adress unavaliable?
you go to yahoo mail and then go to opttions....then there will be addresses and you click on that and you can make a new address but it will still send mail to the addresss that you signed in with...
Easy, change the email addressee of the forums!



For more answers, contact me @ pizzaboy_03@yahoo.com.sg Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment