Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my pet's AVID chip owner information when it's registered under a different person?

I currently own a cat and a dog that are both micro chipped through AVID. The problem is, my ex-boyfriend is the registered owner because he initially adopted the animals for me as a gift but listed his name as the owner. We no longer live together so I would like to change the information to be under my name. Do I just have to call AVID to update?How do I change my pet's AVID chip owner information when it's registered under a different person?
yes. contact AVID.



hopefully the place he adopted the pets from knew he was adopting for you... a lot of pet adoption center have it in the paperwork you sign, that you can not give your pets to anyone else, that if for some reason you can't have them, they will go back to where you adopted them from.



remember what happened to Ellen when she tried to give her newly adopted puppy to a couple of little girls?How do I change my pet's AVID chip owner information when it's registered under a different person?
go to the local animal shelter and the will do it for low cost

No comments:

Post a Comment