Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I find out which party I registered under in order for me to vote?

Can I change the party I was registered for?How can I find out which party I registered under in order for me to vote?
look on your voters card...of course u can changeHow can I find out which party I registered under in order for me to vote?
You can vote for anyone you like.



Generally you get the information mailed to your home. On the back cover next to your name will be a 3 letter designation.



REP-Republican

DEM-Democrat

GRN-Green Party

etc etc
i think the concept as register ing as a party member is unconstitutional as voting is done in a closed booth the idea of confidentiality is aquestion declaring party is not manditory
Yeah, but you can vote for whoever you want regardless of what the card says.

No comments:

Post a Comment