Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I cancel my Voter Registration in Georgia?

My name has changed since I registered. I understand that I must re register with my new name. How can I cancel it so that I can re register in time to vote?How can I cancel my Voter Registration in Georgia?
Just register again. It takes the place of your old one.How can I cancel my Voter Registration in Georgia?
You do not need to cancel your registration. You only need to make the change which can be done at whatever office your state or county tells you to go to. However, BE SURE TO HAVE A PHOTO ID. This is critical. Make sure you have the proper ID required to vote. Georgia is trying to suppress Democratic voter turnout and have repeatedly gone to court about this issue. Find out what ID you will need and have it with you or you may go home disenfranchised.
uyiiui7

No comments:

Post a Comment