Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm having a rethink about my registered Yahoo name. How to change it?

You can add up to 6 additional names (called alias names) on one account, giving you 7 chat names.



To add alias names to a current Yahoo! ID, on Yahoo! Messenger from the Messenger menu, click on My Profiles. click on Create/Edit My Profiles. Below your Yahoo ID will be the Create New Public Profile button. Follow the prompts (similar to when you made your original Yahoo! ID).I'm having a rethink about my registered Yahoo name. How to change it?
you can get a crayola up your nose.I'm having a rethink about my registered Yahoo name. How to change it?
keep that Russian one, it scares people, hehe
At the left of the page, where it says, ';Hello Kasimir,'; click on Kasimir and it will take you to ';My Q%26amp;A.'; (There is also ';My Q%26amp;A'; at the right top of some pages.) On the ';My Q%26amp;A'; page, at the upper left, just below where it shows your current points, there is a link called ';Edit My Info.'; After you click there, you will see where you can use another nickname.



Hope this helps.
I want to change mine too but I have no ideal.
i just did
On the sign on box press GET A NEW YAHOO ID....if you want the same names add your new name on your old names msgr list. right click your name and click send my messenger list and VOILA! you have all of your names w/o writing them down! sry you cant change your name from one to the other but what I said is probably the best way to go! :*]]

No comments:

Post a Comment