Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do i change my name that i registered my e.mail address with?

i would like to change my e.mail infomation to my maiden name nowHow do i change my name that i registered my e.mail address with?
The ID can't be changed. You can get alias IDs and email addresses here:

https://edit.yahoo.com/identity/manage

-----

There are at least 4 places where you must change a name that I know of.



1. ';My Account';

Hover over ';Hi YOURNAME'; at the top of this page. Select ';Account Info';.

Edit the ';address/contact information';.

Shortcut: https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_profi…



2. ';Your Profile';

Hover over ';Hi YOURNAME'; at the top of this page. Select ';Profile';.

Click on ';edit profile';.

Shortcut: http://profiles.yahoo.com/edit/basicinfo



3. ';Your email preferences';

You can change the FROM name and the REPLY TO address on the ';General Preferences'; page. The FROM name can't be blank but you can change it to anything including the email address itself.

? With Classic Mail - Click options / mail / general preferences (under management)

? With the All-New Mail - Click options / mail options / accounts / add or edit an account / edit



4. ';Your Yahoo Answers Nickname';

Go to http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit to change the nickname.How do i change my name that i registered my e.mail address with?
login yahoo click on name then goto edit change profiles
you know how to put question in YIA, have opened an yahoo account,log inn yahoo, opened and connected yourself to web and

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MAIDEN NAME WithYOUR E MAIL ACCOUNT,



are we nuts ? smart step.
Go to accounts then settings then you see an option to change your name.
If the name you want to change is included in your account ID, you cannot change it. You will have to cancel the account and open a new one with the new information and password.

If not, you can go to, then click on: Options / mail options / account information; and change the info there.

If you wish to change the name showing in your 'From'; line on out-going mail, go to, then click on Options / mail options / general preferences / the top 'From name' line, change to what you want

If you are talking about the name in your avatar:

Click on your avatar

Click on 'Edit my Info' and make changes there

No comments:

Post a Comment