Friday, November 19, 2010

I used a fake last name when I registered, and now I want to change it to my real one. How do I do that?

I changed it on my Yahoo ID card, but whenever I email people it says that they have an email from Emily Smith, not my real last name. How do I change it so that it doesn't say my fake last name anymore?I used a fake last name when I registered, and now I want to change it to my real one. How do I do that?
You can change the FROM name and the REPLY TO address on the ';General Preferences'; page. The FROM name can't be blank but you can change it to anything including the email address itself.



? With Classic Mail - Click options / mail / general preferences (under management)



? With the All-New Mail - Click options / mail options / accounts / add or edit an account / edit



??l???qI used a fake last name when I registered, and now I want to change it to my real one. How do I do that?
edit your information



go to ACCOUNT INFO



edit ID CARD where your name is

No comments:

Post a Comment