Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my domain name which is already registered less than one month?

My registered domain name is

12noondailyprayer.com. I want to shorten it

to 12noonprayer.com .How do I change my domain name which is already registered less than one month?
you cant. check to your domain registrant if they have 30days money back guarantee. then, you can cancel previous domain and register a new one.How do I change my domain name which is already registered less than one month?
Domain names usually last for one year:After that,you must pay again,or else it expires.So i would recommend waiting for it to expire.Or better yet,some ISPs allow something called Domain Alias.Find out if yours supports this feature.That way you can have your original domain plus another domain tnat will automatically redirect to your original one.
I dont know of any registers that allow you to change your domain name. You could register the new domain and just set up a redirect on that page, or if you can change your current site to refelct the shorten url.
Once a domain name is registered, that's it !!
no way to change. u just have to purchase the new domain.
As it is a one month old domain there is no chance that it can ever be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment