Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get my lost yahoo id back?..I change my id once and i forgot my id and the changed password.?

I want to get my orginial password with which i registered myself..I changed my id and password once and have forgotten them..can some one help me to get back my orginal id and password?..How to get my lost yahoo id back?..I change my id once and i forgot my id and the changed password.?
When you go to log into that account, click on the Forgot ID/Password link and it will take you to the retrieval page.



If it has been inactive for a long time, there is a pretty good chance that it is deleted, in which case, try to sign up for it again.How to get my lost yahoo id back?..I change my id once and i forgot my id and the changed password.?
If u could know ur id n not ur password zat wouldn't hav been a prob:u just had 2 put ur security question n answer it but i don't think zat something can b done!

No comments:

Post a Comment