Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am now residing at kerala and my car is registered at Chennai south RTO. How can I change it to kerala RTO?

When I sell the car to someone what shall I do for the transfer?I am now residing at kerala and my car is registered at Chennai south RTO. How can I change it to kerala RTO?
You have to get NOC from Chennai south RTO before you could change to Kerala RTO , And ReRegistration process (application, Road tax etcc.) to be done at Kerala .



If you are selling to some one living in tamil nadu not much complecated. you need to fill the appropriate forms for Name transfer.



If you are selling some in Other state in this case Kerala you have to get NOC and fill the necesssary forms for Name transfer



You can download the forms from http://www.tn.gov.in/sta/app3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment