Friday, November 19, 2010

When i send a message straight to the other user my real name appears.what should i do?

when i send a message straight to the other user my real name appears.what should i do?

when i don't use answers-email, my real name appears.how can i change my registered-name or how can i make it invisible to the other users?When i send a message straight to the other user my real name appears.what should i do?
Go to 'My Q+A'. click on it.

Go to 'Edit my info'. Click on it.

Go to use another nickname, and type in another name.

Go to the bottom of the edit/info screen, click on preview.

Then, click on OK.

There. All done.When i send a message straight to the other user my real name appears.what should i do?
Go to your Yahoo Mail

Click on My Account at the top of the page

Type in your password

The Yahoo account info page will open

Your Yahoo ID card will appear

Click on ';Edit / Create Profiles'; or on ';Edit';

Change your name or profile there.



Alternatively, you could open another account, without using your real name.
  • hair loss products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment