Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i register my marriage and change my name in ireland?

got married in las vegas, how do i register it in ireland? and how do i change my maiden name to marrige name%26gt;?How do i register my marriage and change my name in ireland?
you know that officer where register birth and death in your local social community office, well that where register your marriage. bring your papers that signed on your day to prove it. normally your name changes when register your marriage, so then just need change likes passport, and send copy of your marriage cert along with the renewing form and old passport, ring banks and social to change name on pps number and that is it really.



congrats also :)



ps. don't mind that gimp also commenting on Irish still going to america, he must not listened right to god when asked about brains, he thought said trains and asked for a slow one lol.. its the top notch bankers and money grabbers who ran this world into the ground with their greed and none the normal people that work!How do i register my marriage and change my name in ireland?
don't know about ireland. but here your name is legally changed when you say i do. you would have to call the bank and have them change the name on you account, same with credit cards. You'd have to get a new licence with your new name etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment