Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am registered as Rep but want to change to Democrat, do I vote today? How do I change it?

I am confused if I should vote today if I'm registered as a Republican, want to change affiliation to DemocratI am registered as Rep but want to change to Democrat, do I vote today? How do I change it?
What state do you live?



A number of state have ';open'; polls, meaning anyone can vote in either parties primary. However some states have ';closed'; polls, meaning you have to be registered with one of the parties to vote in that parties primary.



I'd say go ahead and vote today. If you can not vote in the democratic primary as you are a registered Republican, then go ahead and vote in the republican primary.I am registered as Rep but want to change to Democrat, do I vote today? How do I change it?
I think its too late. The cutoff date to register was January 30th I believe. Sorry.
Too late. You can vote if its an open primary but if its closed you are stuck with your party today. You can vote for anyone in the general election in november though.
You can vote for any candidate today no matter your affiliation. If you want to change your preference as to Democrat, Republican or Independant, you can do that later at any DUV office
First, go check yourself into a mental institution until after the election...



dlk...that depends on the state. Some require you to be registered as a member of the party you want to vote for.



hmmmm...why does your answer not surprise me. You support Hillary and your answer is to LIE!
ALL candidates are NOT members of CFR... '





Ron Paul is the only candidate not associated with CFR
no you can't vote today until november! vote.
I POSTED THE SAME ? LAST WEEK. I FOUND THAT IF YOU ';ACCIDENTALLY '; REGISTERED AS A REPUBLICAN YOU CAN WRITE IT IN AT THE TOP OF YOUR BALLOT . THERE SHOULD BE A SPACE THERE. (IN CA ) THIS IS THE CASE ANYWAY. GOOD LUCK AND NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY RATHER YOU ARE SMART. GO HILLARY !
Why would you want to do that?



All the candidates, republican and democrat, are members of the CFR.

No comments:

Post a Comment