Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i change my computer from registering my iphone is a digital camera and not a music player?

my computer thinks my iphone is a digital camera and i need it to register as a music player but i dont no how to change itHow do i change my computer from registering my iphone is a digital camera and not a music player?
Windows:

Start %26gt; right click My Computer %26gt; Manage %26gt; Device Manager (along the left side) and find your iPhone of all the devices. It might be under disk drives, ';other'; or ';unknown'; devices, or maybe there will be like a ';Digital Camera'; section. Anyway, when you find your iPhone (it might be called like ';Apple device'; or something), right click it and click the ';uninstall'; option. Unplug the iPhone, restart the computer just to be safe, open iTunes and plug the iPhone in.



Mac:

Use something in the Utilities folder in Applications. Sorry if you're on a Mac cause I can't give you any more info, but Macs are supposed to ';just work'; so they don't have any obvious ways to troubleshoot.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment