Friday, November 19, 2010

Help me name my horse?!?!?

Mare

By Dynamic Curiosity

16 hh

Dark Bay

Her Registered name is DC How About Me

Can you change the registered name??

I want it to have something to do with her daddy more than ';DC';..

but I still want it to sound classy...

Oh shes an appendix too....Help me name my horse?!?!?
you can change there show name but you have to pay 30 bucks to get it doneHelp me name my horse?!?!?
Butterscotch

Sugar

Sugar Cube



http://www.horses-and-horse-information.…



Have fun checking out the site!
Dynamically Delicious

Dynamics Diva

Curious Cutie



Or do you just want barn names?



Diva

Dixie

Claire

Cutie
Dark Dynamo



Dynamic Duo



Dynamic Filly (sounds better than 'dynamic mare')



Dark Curiosity



Hah i know kind of pathetic! I hope I at least gave you some ideas!
';My Chocolate Glory';

';Daddy's Girl';

';Miss Priss';

';Perkie';

';Stunner';

';Chocolate Shimmer';

';Daddy's Lil' Angel';



Glad I could help~

-katie
Dynamic

Dynamic destiny

Curios

Dynamic Dancer

Queen Curiosity

SOme of them are lame, but I hoped this helped!
How about The flight of Fancy (lol thats my training horses name!)
Dynamic Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment